2 tbsp olive oil
½ small red chilli
1 tin tomatoes salt & brown sugar
4 slices of bread for toast
1. Slice the onion.
2. Remove seeds from chilli and chop into very small pieces.
3. Heat I tbsp oil in frying pan, add onion and chilli and cook gently until onion begins to brown.
4. Add tomatoes and cook over high heat until tomato is reduced to a thick sauce. Add salt and a little brown sugar to taste.
5. Fry eggs in a separate pan in the remaining oil.
6. Serve the eggs on toast, topped with the tomato sauce